Friday, November 9, 2012
Why Car Window Tinting is so important .!!!
Window tinting films protect both you and your car from the damaging effects of the sun. With the ever-increasing breakdown of our ozone layer, dermatologists warn against over exposure to the sun. Polarized sunglasses protect the eyes, sunblock protects the skin, and window tinting films protect the interior of your car.
So here are the six reasons to tint your car:
1. Enhanced Your Privacy, window tinting films protect your privacy and contents within your car. What a burglar can't see, he won't steal.
2. Prevent Cracking and Fading. Harmful UV rays and heat cause car upholstery to crack and fade. Car tint is sunscreen for your car.
3. Avoid Overheating. Your car's interior can be 60% cooler during those hot summer days with proper tinting.
4. Safer Driving. Tinting reduces dangerous glare from the sun, snow, and other headlights, helping you drive safely.
5. Accident Protection. In an auto accident, tinting can help shattered glass hold together, protecting the occupants of the car.
6. Protect Your Skin. Harmful UV rays from the sun can cause skin cancer. Tinting your car can block 99% of these damaging rays.
So don´t hesitate and tint your car today.
write by Armando Vera from 310 TINTING
Location: 2511 Venice Blvd, Venice Los Angeles, Ca 90291
Phone: Call (310)846-8464
Your Window Tinting adviser is here to help you better
Los Angeles, Venice, Santa Monica, Century city, UCLA, Culver city, Marina Del Rey, Playa del rey, Beverly Hills, Pacific Palisades, West Hollywood, Sherman Oaks, Studio city, Reseda, Encino, Malibu, El segundo, LAX, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Avenue Of The Stars